Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Would teenage boys be willing to share a bed in a hotel room?

We're planning a trip to California with some family friends. The boys are all sharing a room. Josh is 17, Ryan is 16, and James, Rory, and Drew are all 14 going on 15. Ryan and Drew are brothers.





What are the chances that they'll be willing to share a bed? There are two double beds and one couch that opens into a bed. I know from experience that guys don't always share beds, unlike girls.Would teenage boys be willing to share a bed in a hotel room?
I never had problems sharing beds with other dudes in high school as long as they were doubles or bigger. Honestly, if I were you, I'd just tell them that's the way it is; no reason for you to have to shell out hundreds more dollars for their teenage homophobia. If they really can't stand it, one of them will sleep in the tub.Would teenage boys be willing to share a bed in a hotel room?
one way to find out is ask them ahead of time.


you might need a plan b.


a couple guys and a female. i don't know.


I would want a bed by myself if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment