Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the average age teenage boys grow facial hair?

I just wanted to see if you knew the average age, because i just turned 16 years old a few days ago. And i don't have facial hair yet. I started puberty at about 13.5 years of age. And i got pubes around 13 at that time. When would you estimate i start growing facial hair if i started puberty 2.5 years ago. And thanks for the help.What is the average age teenage boys grow facial hair?
It changes from person to person. Some guys can start puberty at age 13 all the way to about 18. I just turned 16 a week and a half ago. I just started shaving a few months ago, but I have had pubes and other body hair since about 13. Hope this helps.What is the average age teenage boys grow facial hair?
im 13 years old, and i have started getting some lighter brown sideburn hair, and i also shave my mustache.

Report Abuse



well dude it depends from person to person...


my beard started to grow when i was 15....


but i know few of my friends they are 20 now and they don't have any trace of beard!!!!!





so it just differs from person to person.... don't worry... and don't use any razor thinking that it will help in growing facial hairs... it just creates problem..
You started puberty pretty late.


I started around 9 and the first thing I got then was pubes.


Umm I started shaving right before I turned 14 (I am 15 now).





So I guess around 18.





Facial hair gets annoying anyway. You just end up shaving it anyway.
I got facial hair at around 11, and started shaving at 12. I also got my pubes at 12, so I'm probably a faster developer than you, but most boys get facial hair at around from around 14-18.

No comments:

Post a Comment