Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are some of the teenage gender stereotypes portrayed in the media?

Also. what are the developmental theories that support this issue and some health issues that could result from the ways that the media portray these stereotypes?What are some of the teenage gender stereotypes portrayed in the media?
That teenagers are all horny and out of control partiers. If you head over to the Adolsecent section, it sort of seems like this is true, but not everyone is like that.





There was a show Oprah did about oral sex which led to my mother ';talking'; to me about it. I didn't even get my first kiss until I was 18! Did she seriously think I was having oral sex?What are some of the teenage gender stereotypes portrayed in the media?
The media sometimes portrays us all as a sex-obsessed druggies, which is kinda sad. I know of some older people that hate kids, because they think our generation is a lost cause. I think seeing that kind of thing, may make some want to fit their stereotype.
hood rats
young black males as criminals

No comments:

Post a Comment