Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the maximum waist size for a teenage girl before she needs to start loosing wight?

I'm a teenage girl of 14 and I'm extremely self-conscious. I hate my waist size. I have gone to extreme lengths to try and loose some inches off my waist but I just love food too much. I'm afraid I might do something really stupid soon. I just need some help...What is the maximum waist size for a teenage girl before she needs to start loosing wight?
I think that depends on your height


heres a chart that tells you height


and weight i would try to stay in the green or low on this chart











http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.disabled-world.com/img/height-weight-chart.gif%26amp;imgrefurl=http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height_weight.shtml%26amp;usg=__-RQip7ihhZtsSaurovLUb1E3KSs=%26amp;h=446%26amp;w=567%26amp;sz=27%26amp;hl=en%26amp;start=1%26amp;um=1%26amp;tbnid=OVZjmzmujKzuzM:%26amp;tbnh=105%26amp;tbnw=134%26amp;prev=/images%3Fq%3Dheight%2Band%2Bweight%2Bchart%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7GCNV_en%26sa%3DX%26um%3D1What is the maximum waist size for a teenage girl before she needs to start loosing wight?
You sound like a friend of mine. She is completely obsessed with how she thinks her waist is too wide. She tried to go to the length of corset training, but her mother wouldn't let her. Ridiculous.





One tip that I use that seems to work pretty well is wearing a big, baggy shirt with a belt around your waist. It looks really cute.





Something I would NOT recommend is buying one of those devices that's supposed to flatten your stomach to wear under your shirt. It turns all your fat rolls into a single 3-months pregnant lump. (Friend tried it, BAD. She won't listen.)





Honey, you're still very young, and you're still probably growing. Chances are that you're worrying yourself over nothing and that you look just fine. Don't go starving yourself or stuffing yourself into any corsets, or you could end up looking like a holocaust victim or Cathie Jung.
you've heard of hour glass figures, pear shapes and all sorts, maybe its time to acept this is how your genes have made you, and thats fine!


if you like food, eat it in sensible portions, save half the chocolate bar for another day!


go out, be active, live life, and dont dwell on being fat, because you're growing!
its ok, If you like food then thats ok, but just eat the healty things like some veggies and fruits and wheat. play and stay active. you can play a quick game of basketball, soccer, baseball, etc. And take away some sweets not all but just some. We are have things we dont like but its up to us to change or fix, or leave as it be.
  • clarins
  • last lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment