Thursday, December 31, 2009

Whats a really good smelling perfume for teenage girls to buy?

I want to buy a new perfume. Im 16 years old. I don't want one thats too strong and overpowering, just a good smelling one. Any suggestions?Whats a really good smelling perfume for teenage girls to buy?
Victoria's Secret PINK ';fresh %26amp; clean';


smells awesome and is cheap. They also make lotions and soaps in the scent.Whats a really good smelling perfume for teenage girls to buy?
First you have to pick a price-point and go from there.





If you're thinking more of the high-end brands, you can buy a spray bottle of perfume for $30-$50. Since there are so many different kinds of perfumes out there, the best bet is to try them out before you buy.





We all give off different pheromones and different oils through our skin. I have a perfume that I absolutely adore, but it smells weird on my sister's skin.





Also, after smelling three scents our noses become indifferent to scents. It may take you a while to find your scent....but I've always felt that light scents are best for Spring and Summer and heavy musks are better for Fall and Winter.





When I was a teen my favorite fragrance was Colors by Benetton. You can still find that scent online. Some other great fragrances for teens are: Beautiful by Estee Lauder and Clinique Happy.





My other tip of advice: keep the receipt that way you can return the scent if you find that a couple days later you do not like it. You may not receive a cash refund, but Macy's is pretty good about taking back perfumes if you find it just isn't you.
Depends on what kind of scents you like. You could like fruity, flowery, musky, etc. I recommend going to a nice department store or something and getting a bunch of samples and testing them out. Perfumes smell differently on different people because we all have different body chemistry.
I really like Truth by Calvin Klein, it's older so it should be cheaper. I also really like the newish scent Alien. It's kind of hard to find, but I bought it for someone else and now I totally wish it was mine. It might just be the most amazing thing I've ever smelled.
oo i lovw KISS. it's the band's perfume but it does smeel soo good also jessica parker.. and victoria secret's body spray. it stays on and doesn't just go away like other bodysprays please help me!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Clinique Happy, is one of my favorites,


along with Hollister's scents, they are really good and last a while, it has a good summer smell,


also Calvin klien Romance is pretty awesome too, its a very sophisticated smell (:
Ralph Laurn HOT! It smells so good with just a hint of different flavors. It is a little bit pricy but it smells so delicious you wonder what is in it! :) Hope it helps!
FORGET perfume.... i have a really good smelling lotion... everybody loves it even guys ask me for some... its from Victoria's Secret called PURE SEDUCTION!!!!
I have Versace - Bright Crystal. I love it, it's not overpowering, and it's not too expensive.
The new one by paris hilton is really popular and surprisingly smells really good. I use it all the time.
Sunset Heat- Escada


Rockin' Rio- Escada


or my favorite, Princess- Vera Wang
Clinique Happy
a really fresh 1 would be


Clinique Happy





or any from


CURVE
Love spell from Victoria secrets


I love it, its my favorite
';Vanilla Fields'; (they sell it at Walmart) about $12.00
i love adidas!
Micheal Kors in a square bottle
Crush
DKNY Be Delicious..i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment