Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I study interactions between teenage Israelis and Palestinians?

Please don't get into arguments or religious backgrounds. I understand the conflict. I just need to know how the conflict influences how modern teenagers in the Middle East react to each other on a daily basis.How can I study interactions between teenage Israelis and Palestinians?
Well there is the music that brings them together sometimes in the area of rock and hip-hop. Have you read ';Heavy Metal Islam'; by Mark LeVine? A good read and one that shows us some Israeli bands in which there are Palestinian Muslim and Israeli Jewish members. I forgot their names unfortunately.


Otherwise there must be some sort of online forum where Israelis and Palestinians talk to each other about their governments

No comments:

Post a Comment