Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are ways a young teenage girl can earn money quickly and regularly?

Hello!


I am 13 years old, and need a way to earn money quickly. I babysit often, but I need something that can give me more money and faster. Are there ANY jobs that they would give to someone as young as me? If not, any ideas for self-employed jobs that I could do?


Thank you so much!What are ways a young teenage girl can earn money quickly and regularly?
In all honesty. baby sitting is probably your only option for now. Do not worry about money so much -- you're too young.What are ways a young teenage girl can earn money quickly and regularly?
Do you have any special talent?


or skills, ability?





If you can't do something that is special in the marketplace,


you will have to get in line with all of the other seekers of gainful employment.





Capitalizm is a rigged game, either live with it, or work to change the game!
well you can earn money easily online you only need a computer and net and there you goooo....


just read the article and you will know all in just 10min





http://www.squidoo.com/googledataenteryjobs
you could easily make money tro Google making for you... you just need to put some favorite contents to a blog and earn money from google adsense.. you need to have some basic idea.. no prob you can easily make.this will give you some idea





For details go tro the site below.. it really changed my life little bit....i cud make my pocket money of my own


http://www.make-your-money-google.blogsp鈥?/a>
This is the best, genuine %26amp; FREE!! site for earning money easily through net.





My own Payment Proof available!!!








http://is.gd/eFlp
dog walking dog sitting car washing lawn mowing leaf raking snow shoveling personal shopping errnad running
Don't try and make money online. All those links to website people put on their are scams. Try a paper route!

No comments:

Post a Comment