Monday, December 28, 2009

Do teenage boys stop growing when they are able to grow a beard?

When teenagers are able to grow a little beard or moustache (and start shaving), does this mean they are not going to grow taller anymore?Do teenage boys stop growing when they are able to grow a beard?
No, that's not the end of puberty, it's just he beginning....Do teenage boys stop growing when they are able to grow a beard?
Did you know some boys start growing that type of hair at the age of 8 years old? My answer to your question is, NO!! Good day to you.
no way. it has nothing to do with yur facial hair i'm sure.
most certainly not!
I dont know, probably not. There is this short guy in my P.E. class and he is growing a stache.....Creeps me out cuz He's only 11. So mabe But I cant say posotive no to your question

No comments:

Post a Comment