Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are some good teenage hairstyles for girls?

I really need some help, all the ones I can do is the half ponytail.. I suck at hairstyles. Anyone know any websites? But ones that are not very hard, and that doesnt involve going to a hairstylist. ?What are some good teenage hairstyles for girls?
A really easy and cute one is if you buy a crimper and crimp it.What are some good teenage hairstyles for girls?
I have spent about two years trying to find a simple, cute hairstyle for me. im 14!


the one that works most is:


**i wash and condition my hair and then let it air dry about 25%, then i turn my head upside down and blow dry while brushing it. it sounds kind of complicated but it is really very simple and it comes out great.


**another option is to put your hair up in a messy bun while it is wet. then about a day later you let it down and it is pretty and wavy!
a really popular hairstyle is straight hair with a side swept bang or straight hair with regular bangs. another good one is having wavy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment