Monday, December 28, 2009

What are good exercise activities for teenage boys?

I am a 15 year old male going on 16. My doctor has told me that now is the perfect time in my life to begin a regular exercise routine. The problem is I don't enjoy many sports. What are some healthy, atypical activities (not like playing soccer, in other words) that I could do to get in shape?What are good exercise activities for teenage boys?
aerobic exercises are fantastic for losing weight and staying fit, yoga is great for flexibilty and tone and weight lifting is great for building mass. Swimming meets all of these in one exercise. Just remember to eat healthy also as these are the years when your body needs every ounce of nutrition you can give it.What are good exercise activities for teenage boys?
jog for 30 minutes, 4-5 days a week.





Do push-ups, pull-ups, and sit-ups, 3 times a week.





Stretch after every workout.





This is a simple, practical, realistic, time-efficient workout that will get you in great shape. Good luck!
lift weights
swimming, running %26amp; playing basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment