Monday, December 28, 2009

What is appropriate for a teenage girl to wear to a law internship?

I'm very grateful for my first job to be an intern at a local Law office, and I'm having trouble trying to figure out what I would wear to an interview and what I would wear daily in the office.





P.S. I don't know if this would affect anything, but I'm a tad bit on the thick side if that helps at all?





Thanks for helping!What is appropriate for a teenage girl to wear to a law internship?
I work with a lot of law firms. A dark knee length skirt, nice matching heels, and a sweater set or cotton blouse.What is appropriate for a teenage girl to wear to a law internship?
I have exactly the same problem as you. I was thinking maybe stockings, a knee length skirt and some sort of a blouse? I really dont want to look awfully square though so i think i'll have to spend a while looking for something a bit stylish.





In terms of hair, i was thinking of wearing it up, in a bun maybe. And i think ill wear a little bit of natural makeup, but no eyeliner or anything. I think the overall aim is to look neat, clean and office-like lol.





I hope this helps :)
Very nice casual or dressy slacks., with nice colorful blouses since it is spring. You could dress up a pair of ordinary slacks with a nice dressy shirt, and some strappy heels, and still look professional. Along with that, a nice pair of earrings, necklace, and bracelet and you are set.
Think boring - dark knee length skirt, white blouse, dark jacket. Check out if law firm has a web site - they may have pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment