Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do you make a girly attic teenage bedroom?

i've had an attic bedroom for ages now. but I want to make it sophisticated with as little effort as possible. I only had it repainted a year ago and it is pink and purple and all my furniture is a light colour wood.I want it to look minimalistic and tidy and like one of those argos showrooms, and I need it to be organised. I would also LOVE it to look different. i've tried moving furniture aroung but because it has strange walls its hard. Any ideas?How do you make a girly attic teenage bedroom?
Fabric %26amp; a stapler. :) for starters.





Hit WalMart's $1 a Yard shelf %26amp; see what there is in Sheer. Buy whatever catches your eye %26amp; then cut the fabric into strips. You could staple it to the center of the ceiling or wherever the pitch is %26amp; kinda loop it. To soften up the ceiling.





As for the walls, maybe have a custom cubicle built so that U can maximize the space %26amp; put a doors or numerous doors on it %26amp; paint the door / doors. To soften the look of it.





I could draw it better than Im explaining it Im sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment