Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What to write for a teenage career objective?

I'm 17 and I've had a job for about a year and a half now, however the pay and conditions are terrible (it's a well-known national company by the way!)





I'd prefer a job at an indie surf shop in my local town however I need a little help with my career objective. I don't quite understand what you write for it, as I'm not planning on making this job my career. I want to go to uni and become a nurse...do I write that?





Any help is appreciated!What to write for a teenage career objective?
For your objective, you'd just put the title of the position you're applying for. I wouldn't mention the nurse job in your objective, as it's unrelated to the surf shop. As an example, you might put something like this on your resume:





';Objective: Customer Service Cashier - ABC Surfing Company';





Good luck getting the job!What to write for a teenage career objective?
when I grow up I want to be nothing at all

No comments:

Post a Comment