Thursday, December 31, 2009

What are some popular colors for a teenage girl's bedroom?

Also, the walls of the room have paneling,


so there are lines going down the walls.


I don't like pink or purple and I want a room


that will last a while and wont grow old.What are some popular colors for a teenage girl's bedroom?
Avacado green, Pale lavander, Light Blue, Faded bright oranges, Caramel Brown.





Hope this helpsWhat are some popular colors for a teenage girl's bedroom?
I'm 13 so if I was changing the color in my room I would probably go for something bright and cheery or if you wanted something a little softer maybe pale blue or cream. It depends though, because Its your choice - after all you will be the one sleeping there! Hope I helped .
light blue or a light green then over time you can add posters and pictures of you and your friends and family.











Just have fun with it :D
add yellow in orange ,,, and blue - green add in yellow , as a interior designer i will sagest you this colour
Yellows or greens.
lime green , or greys and black.. reds

No comments:

Post a Comment