Monday, December 28, 2009

How should I paint my teenage son's bedroom? Do you know any good websites with photoes of colour schemes?

He has a fairly large, sunny room with a large glass sliding door. I want to redecorate it in interesting colours.How should I paint my teenage son's bedroom? Do you know any good websites with photoes of colour schemes?
Try Pottery Barn Teen. They have ideas for both girls and boys. Hope this helps!





The link is www.pbteen.comHow should I paint my teenage son's bedroom? Do you know any good websites with photoes of colour schemes?
Hey I agree maybe a consulative approach between you and your son would be the way to go.
How about you ask him what he would like? After all, he has to live in it.
I think you should ask him about it first. And then come up with your own suggestions, and talk it out. It is his room, and he will have to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment