Monday, December 28, 2009

How much should I pay my teenage neighbor to watch my 2 dogs?

She would be coming to my house right next door 3 times a day to let them out, staying approx. 15-20 minutes each time and feeding them 1x a day. This will be a total of 8 days. I was thinking $5 per visit would suffice, totaling $120, what to you think? Too much, too little or just right?How much should I pay my teenage neighbor to watch my 2 dogs?
Seems good to be, I think. Good luck with your trip %26amp; the dogs!How much should I pay my teenage neighbor to watch my 2 dogs?
I would hire a professional dog sitter. I wouldn't trust a teenage with my dogs. I would only hire someone who is bonded and licensed.
$10 evry hour
10 dollars an hour
thts a total of 8 hours i think 80 is good $10 for each day

No comments:

Post a Comment