Monday, December 28, 2009

What are good exercise activities for teenage girls?

I am 15 and am slowly putting on more weight. i don't do a sport at the moment and i need to tone up! i want to do a sport outside of school that will really get me in shape, any suggestions?What are good exercise activities for teenage girls?
vomit everything you eat up -


i do it all the time and i think it really helps, i don't consider it to be bulimia, just a great weight loss campaign....


just stick your finger down your throat and away it goes!


honestly its amazing i eat whatever i want and chuck it up :)What are good exercise activities for teenage girls?
There are many, many different sports you could do, all of which would help get you into shape. What's most important is that it's something you can do regularly, you'll enjoy and will continue doing.





It could be all of these and more





Boxing


Wrestling


Soccer


Water Polo


Foot ball


Rugby


Any martial art


Basketball


Gymnastics


Running


Climbing


Olympic Weightlifting


Powerlifting


Cycling





And so on. Certain sports may suit paticular goals better. However they will all improve fitness and help manage weight.
Okay, to that person above.. all i've been seeing is advertisements for that stupid product. haha.











But I would say that dance, or pilattes or yoga would do you justice.


(:


I'm trying to lose my thighs.. haha. I'm doing wall sits, and lounges and **** to try and lose it.





I do cheerleading during the year to stay in shape also.
Soocccer, it gets you in amazing shape. But i do a cardio kickboxing class at my gym and its amazing, it works almost every muscle in my body so i highly reccomend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment