Monday, December 28, 2009

How much should I pay a teenage babysitter to watch my son in my home?

The hours are M - F from 7am-1pm. She is responsible for feeding my child breakfast and lunch. Other than that he usually plays on his own.


My son is 9 years old and the babysitter is 17.How much should I pay a teenage babysitter to watch my son in my home?
It depends on your economic situation, in my opinion. Anywhere from $50-$100 per week.How much should I pay a teenage babysitter to watch my son in my home?
for one kid id say 8 dollars an hour but it matters what all he/she does with him if he/she has to run him places then $10 an hour if he/she takes him to the park$9 an hour if he somtimes has his friends over on those day a bit more like $12 an hour





hope it helps
thats totally fine but id give her around $5-7 an hour. she has a lot of work on her hands...


but first ask if she wants to...thats the biggest part





and by the way..where else would she babysit YOUR kid??


(from you question..((in my home)) )
If you were in Britain, I'd say about 拢9 per hour - calculate the equivalent.
If thats it than $8 an hour. But if she is going to walk him place or have his friends over you should pay her about $10 an hour.
I know many of my friends charge $8 an hour per kid.
If the kid liked her, pay her 20.
About $60 a week.
Going rate on the east coast is $7-$10 an hour.
At least $5.00 an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment