Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I start a interactive teenage financial site?

I have a entrepreneur teenager idea and I want a website where teens can be interactive and want to come back for more. How can I find one of them website engineers developers, so the can build how I would like the site. I'm trying to become a entrepreneur and help others as I do so and also I want a small business.How can I start a interactive teenage financial site?
Love it...Your drive and determination at a young age.


I own two very successful business's and I have a 14 year


old who makes a deal of money with his own pressure


washing business.





Go to GoDaddy.com. Look up Website tonight, they have


pre-made templates, all you do (and it is simple) is add your


own words and change color or photos as you like.





Also go to Commission Junction, ad banner ads and everytime


someone hits one and buys something you get paid.


Same for LinkShare. I love both.





Then look at Popshops, you can sell products, you do not do


anything, once the customer purchases the company who has


the products sends it and you get the commission.





Last but least...Right now contact ';Clark Howard'; send him a


letter and let him know what you want to do (he is a financial


guru and well respected tv -radio person) see how he can help


you. Ask him to be your mentor.





One more thing. Start keeping your idea quiet. This will


cause others to not do the same.





My Very Best to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment