Saturday, January 9, 2010

What should you bring to a soccer teams teenage brunch?

My team is having a brunch to get ready for a game and I'm not sure what to birng. Lots of people are bringing breakfast things.What should you bring to a soccer teams teenage brunch?
The only thing I ever brought to soccer with me were a bunch of oranges pre pealed and cut into sections. Fruit goes with any meal, and its cheap.What should you bring to a soccer teams teenage brunch?
Go to subway, and get either a sub or wrap platter. Those are great for sports events, and meetings. Each platter contains 15 4'; subs or wraps... and each platter serves about 9 ppl. . the price is $29.99, that should keep the team happy and energized for the game! Hope this helps, %26amp; hope ya'll win that big game!
Mini breakfast quiches. ( I use one with hashbrowns, ham, eggs and cheese.) And I use a mini muffin pan to make them in
Stop by Panera or Einsteins and get a box of bagels with cream cheese. Everyone loves bagels.
  • clarins
  • last lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment