Saturday, January 9, 2010

How many teenage girls here go to the gym?

I usually go about twice a week just so that I am staying active and to relieve the stress of all my exams and stuff. How about you guys?How many teenage girls here go to the gym?
i don't go to the gym, but i'm going to start because i don't want to be fat.How many teenage girls here go to the gym?
yeah, I have a membership but I tend to go through phases. I always feel like the only teenage girl that does exercise which isn't a team sport?
I live ages away from my town, so I have a trampoline and a bike so I just use that. :)
1ce a week.. i guess...x
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


never... i have never been to a gym in my life.. except when i went with my grandma, but it was more of a physical therapy place with fancy equipment than a gym...................
once a week though its part of my training plan any other day i do rowing
don't need a gym have track end of the season conditioning every day until the end of this month woohoo =) but i do have a membership which i will def. be using to our fitness center
I don't .





But I do go to regular dance classes 3-4 times a week.
i go 4-5 times a week for strength and cardio


usually about 1-1.5 hours


i'm 16 so it is hard with school work


but i find it really relaxing
Nope ;D
Yes i do, i'm 16 and usually go one-two times a week for an hour and a half a time, thats usually enough as i do other exercise in the week.


woohoo go us gym buffs :D
i make it a point to go at least once a week. 'cos i'd figured i could do the running in the park since it's nearer and other cardio exercises at home. i usually go to the gym for resistance training and my favourite abdominal machine.-- It's what that keeps me going there.
every night cos i am addicted and need to stay toned
I do, and I'm 16


I usually go to revise and stuff though, I can concentrate better there so I'm kind the opposite of you!
Yeah I go... Every now and then lol, I should go more but I work out at home most nights :)
I used to go to the gym, but my brother got a bowflex machine so he dropped our memberships (even though he never uses the thing). So now I'm back to jogging up and around the neighbor with dogs barking at me and crappy weather and doing crunches in front of the tv. Darn it, I miss the gym!
3-4 times a week. I have a really addictive personality.
  • clarins
  • last lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment