Saturday, January 9, 2010

What is an amazing monolouge for a male teenage, from a published play?

I need help finding an amazing monolouge for a young male teenager, age 14-19, that is directly from a published play. It shouldn't be more than 4 minutes in length, but it's okay if you find one that is longer than that. I am a 18 year old male, but I have the face of someone who is 15 years old, and my body frame and voice (tenor) matches someone who is more young, hence more of the characters I play in musical theater and theater productions alike. Thanks!!What is an amazing monolouge for a male teenage, from a published play?
There's a book called ';15-minute plays'; or something along those lines. I read some on my lunch break between classes at our university library. Those would be a great place to look for a monologue, since you can read the whole play and know why the character is saying what he is saying.





Or look here: http://www.lazybeescripts.co.uk/Sketches鈥?/a>


http://www.lulu.com/oneact





Break a leg.What is an amazing monolouge for a male teenage, from a published play?
I saw the play Footloose, and there is a teenage boy that does this monologue about why the kids in town should be allowed to dance. For some reason, the parents banned dancing. Anyway, it was very heartfelt and dramatic. I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment