Saturday, January 9, 2010

What is the best place to ask a teenage girl on a date?

I like a girl and have been talking to her for a while and I want to ask her out somewhere. But I don't know where or what exactly I should say. Do you have any advice? We're teenagers by the way.





What is the best place for a teenager to ask another teenager out on a date?What is the best place to ask a teenage girl on a date?
Going to the movies is the safest option if your afraid of her rejecting you.





You say.. ';Have you seen %26lt;insert cool movie here%26gt;?';





';No, but iv heard of %26lt;insert cool movie here%26gt;';





Then you say ';%26lt;insert cool movie here%26gt; sounds awesome...I wanna see it.';





';Me too';





Then you casually ask ';Wanna see it tomorrow night with me?';





If shes interested in you back, shell say yes for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment