Saturday, January 9, 2010

What should I get my boyfriend for my teenage boyfriend that loves soccer?

I'm still undecided though. I was thinking a personalized soccer jersey and a soccer ball, but he really doesn't watch pro league.What should I get my boyfriend for my teenage boyfriend that loves soccer?
You should give him a soccer ball or an autographed signature of his favorite soccer player if are fancyWhat should I get my boyfriend for my teenage boyfriend that loves soccer?
a soccerball,maybe some soccer cleats? and some cones he can do trills with
Why don麓t you give him a golf ball???
Check out Soccer.com's gift section. They have a lot of different stuff.
a good night
He doesn't have to watch pro league. A cool jersey and a ball will be sufficient. Just the thought of his ';girl'; getting him sports equipment will thrill him. Wish I had one like you when I was a teen! Good Luck!
that sounds perfect good luck
Get a German soccer jersey to wear.
beast wars action figures

No comments:

Post a Comment