Saturday, January 9, 2010

What do you think is better out of teenage level book series?

Which of these teenage-level book series do you think is best?


1. Harry potter


2. Limmony Snicket- The Series of Unfortunate events


3. Pirates of the Carribian





I like Limmony Snicket- The Series of Unfortunate events what do you like?What do you think is better out of teenage level book series?
Limmony Snicket, then Harry Potter, and then Pirates of the Carribian.What do you think is better out of teenage level book series?
Definitely, Harry Potter. I can also tell you I have read the first two stories of the Inkheart trilogy and LOVED them! I am now stating Eragon.
Harry Potter hands down. I never could get into Limmony Snicket. They are way to grim.
Harry potter all the way
Harry potter. I do like pirates of the carribean, but I think i like harry potter more. I found Lemony nickey to depressing, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment