Thursday, April 29, 2010

Where can I get ideas for popular haircut for teenage boys?

My son is turning 13 this month and wants to try a new look, maybe a funky color or something...Any good sites to get some ideas?Where can I get ideas for popular haircut for teenage boys?
Have you thought about sitting down and watching MTV for 20 mins. You're bound to see something he likes ( and you hate)Where can I get ideas for popular haircut for teenage boys?
Try this website it has all the popular haircuts and plenty of ideas^_^


http://asymmetrical-hairstyles-swicki.eurekster.com/hairstyles+for+boys/
How about a Mohecian,I love those types of haircuts.
I agree with mostly everyone on here. Just ask your son to look at his friends hair and if he likes any of them, then you can take him to get it. Also, like the other guy said, watch MTV for a little bit and I'm pretty sure your son will find something. Funky colors aren't really ';in'; anymore though.
just take him to a good barber shop and they will help you out!!
a lot of girls LOVE guys with the surfy kind of windswepped look! blond looks best with this hairstyle. Trust me on this! Guys love the look aswell, especially for summer,

No comments:

Post a Comment