Thursday, April 29, 2010

What is a teenage girl supposed to get her boyfriend for Valentines Day?

I've known my boyfriend for about two years but we have only been dating for about two weeks. What am i supposed to get him for Valentines Day?What is a teenage girl supposed to get her boyfriend for Valentines Day?
a flashWhat is a teenage girl supposed to get her boyfriend for Valentines Day?
Well since you are one only a teenager and two only been dating two weeks i say ya'll just go to dinner and rent a block buster movie, oh! Dave'n Busters...thats a fun place.
I got my boyfriend a card, 12 roses, and a teddy bear for a joke :].


And some ballons.


I say try


Chocolates And ballons.


A card and A rose


Btw in 15.


My boyfriend is 16.
there are some cute ideas here!


http://vloveideas.blogspot.com/
  • clarins
  • oil acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment