Thursday, April 29, 2010

What are some of the best home remedies for teenage skin?

Well, tommorow I'm going to a party thing and I'm trying to get nice skin in time for it. I've been using 'Clean N Clear' stuff for a week and its working well, but are there any home remedies for like, face packs and things that will give my skin that extra little glowy look?





Please don't answer with this like steam bowls as I don't like them.





Many thanks xWhat are some of the best home remedies for teenage skin?
Honey! Pure Honey :)


Put it all over your face and leave it for at least half an hour!


Then wash your face with warm water... Believe it or not it's not hard to wash it away!


To put it on your face, in case it’s hard or so, put the honey in your microwave for just 3-5 seconds, not more! You just want to make it a bit more “liquid”.





After washing it away you will see your face has a wonderful, healthy looking glow!





Try do it today already and do it tomorrow again..cuz the first time I did it my face was basically the same... So the next day I gave it a now try and this time my face had that ';glow'; !What are some of the best home remedies for teenage skin?
Aspirin Masks are great. All you need is some BC Powdered Aspirin, some honey (or aloe vera gel if you are allergic to honey), and warm water. Do not use this mask if you are allergic to aspirin!!





1.) Empty one packet of aspirin powder into a small bowl.


2.) Add about 1/2 tsp. of honey (or aloe) to the aspirin powder.


3.) Add water a tiny bit at a time until you get a nice paste.


4.) Apply mixture to a clean face and leave it on for 10 minutes.


5.) Rinse off while exfoliating in a circular motion.
Im not really sure of a home remedy.. but i know there are products you can buy.





Do you have a translucent powder foundation or anything? If you can afford to buy something like that it would be a great investment.


I use mineral foundations and use a translucent when my skin color lightens duriing the winter months. It really does the trick to get a natural glow without the shine
have *** spread all over your face. its really helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment